So I have a Royal grama that I think has been playing among us

maxone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a hunch that my royal grams has been eating my fish. So I have a royal gramma in a 20 gallon tank and had a mandarin a bangi and two clowns then I put a damsel in then
, and this was like a month ago then, about a week or two I noticed that he’s gone then yesterday I had only clownfish and my BangI and my mandarin and my royal gramma then right about now I noticed that my mandarin was missing so the first thing I thought is that he’s just hiding so I looked and couldn’t find him then I thought ohh maybe he jumped so I looks every wheee around the tank and only find a peppermint t shrimp that jumped out so then I realized that either he is in the tunnels that my royal gramma has made or that the Royale grama has been eating my fish which makes a bit more sense to me. So what do you think happened do you think he ate my fish? And yes I think he is the imposter if anyone gets the joke.

xxkenny90xx

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you have for clean up crew? Bristle worms? Chances are the fish are dieing and the cuc is doing its job. Any reason why you thinking it's the gramma? Even if it was killing your fish (I doubt it) there would still be a body around

OP
OP
maxone

maxone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I got some asteria snails a peppermint shrimp and some small uninvited bristle worms . But since the royal gramma has tunnels I can’t really see them so that’s why I think it’s him

mindme

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a hunch that my royal grams has been eating my fish. So I have a royal gramma in a 20 gallon tank and had a mandarin a bangi and two clowns then I put a damsel in then
, and this was like a month ago then, about a week or two I noticed that he’s gone then yesterday I had only clownfish and my BangI and my mandarin and my royal gramma then right about now I noticed that my mandarin was missing so the first thing I thought is that he’s just hiding so I looked and couldn’t find him then I thought ohh maybe he jumped so I looks every wheee around the tank and only find a peppermint t shrimp that jumped out so then I realized that either he is in the tunnels that my royal gramma has made or that the Royale grama has been eating my fish which makes a bit more sense to me. So what do you think happened do you think he ate my fish? And yes I think he is the imposter if anyone gets the joke.

I don't think a mandarin can survive in a 20 gallon tank.

My Royal Gramma is very peaceful and timid. I couldn't imagine it killing anything.

Do you see aggression during the day? The only time I've had fish that were aggressive to other fish it was happening all the time.

It sounds to me like the fish died and then got eaten by the CUC.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 21.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back