So started with sps I have questions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bravoman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Unrelated, but I’d suggest moving your maxima to the top of your rock work, it’s getting shaded out by your acans. They need more light than acropora.
He is getting 275-300 par just did par test in that location 3 days ago. Had him since it was 1.5” He is almost 4” wide in just over a yr.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new