So, Vetteguy did it again?? 400g Build Thread

Some new addition this past weekend. Finally got my lookdowns and three more tangs (dots are bubbles from air stone)

1778034899288.png
1778034927500.png
1778034958661.png
 
Show off !!! (Dussomieri)

1783216661659.png
 
Maybe I missed it completely but what happened with the 600gal and move to Florida? Staying in Wisco?
 
Added tang #31 and A second Vlamingi at 11" as they can be added in multiples

1789338228381.png
1789338291392.png
1789338291519.png
1789338319451.png
 
Unicorn starting to develop horn:

1789338377455.png
 
Where’s a pic of the Naso you got?
 
I thought I posted it?
IMG_0267.jpeg
IMG_0261.jpeg
IMG_0272.jpeg
IMG_0271.jpeg
 
Looking for ATS options for my new setup, what did you decide on going with for an ATS? Not seeing it anywhere in the build thread.
I have a 24 gallon reservoir and use red sea ATO+
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new