So we have any insect experts here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tyler1503
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tyler1503

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2013
Messages
2,579
Reaction score
533
Location
Bega, NSW, Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone here is an expert on insects? Specifically moths and caterpillars.
I found this BEAUTIFUL moth in my living room and would love to get an ID on it. Its colour rivals every coral in my tank :)
 
Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone here is an expert on insects? Specifically moths and caterpillars.
I found this BEAUTIFUL moth in my living room and would love to get an ID on it. Its colour rivals every coral in my tank :)

Mail me a stool sample (from the moth) and I'll ID it for you.
 
These are all over the texas gulf thay come from asp not the whit ones thos are not really asp thay dont sting reel asp are fury but tan and thay are kind triangle shaped thay get a lot bigger than than that like huge
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new