So we have any insect experts here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tyler1503
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tyler1503

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2013
Messages
2,579
Reaction score
533
Location
Bega, NSW, Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone here is an expert on insects? Specifically moths and caterpillars.
I found this BEAUTIFUL moth in my living room and would love to get an ID on it. Its colour rivals every coral in my tank :)
 
Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone here is an expert on insects? Specifically moths and caterpillars.
I found this BEAUTIFUL moth in my living room and would love to get an ID on it. Its colour rivals every coral in my tank :)

Mail me a stool sample (from the moth) and I'll ID it for you.
 
These are all over the texas gulf thay come from asp not the whit ones thos are not really asp thay dont sting reel asp are fury but tan and thay are kind triangle shaped thay get a lot bigger than than that like huge
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new