So what could Next New Neptune Systems product be?

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that would be using a 24V DC Port.

I’m a little late getting into this thread, but I think this is the key point. Anything using the 24V DC port will be on/off control only. Certainly not a new trident type device that measures other parameters or anything else that requires any communication with the apex. It could conceivably be a new feeder, but the current feeder connects to the aquabus and I would kind of expect any new feeder to do the same.

becon776

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i hope ita something cool bc ive got 4 lonely 24v outlets just sitting there waiting

GK3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A new light is in the cards possibly. There was something called a SkyLight mentioned last year. That would need a dedicated power brick though.
This is coming, you could find a patent or trade mark they filed. Not the 24vdc port though (as you pointed out).

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is the problem with Investment bankers. They are not all that interested in spending R&D money on new stuff, they are mainly interested in expanding the existing product sales, so that they can make more cash.

In the sticks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to Trident. So far feel it’s not so great. Calc is constantly off, testing much lower than reality.
I use both Hanna and trident. Trident is lower for me as well but it helps to see consistency not necessarily a exact number for me. Also if alk or cal starts getting whacked out you can find out pretty quickly. I think it’s extremely helpful if you you can look past being a lot different numbers than other test.

becon776

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bringing this thread back. I am curious bc it seems they keep just repackaging the apex. I am still crossing fingers for a small form factor 4 head dosing pump that is integrated into the apex system like the reef dose for example.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back