Soft coral IDs

CMPS

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
52
Reaction score
93
Location
Champaign, IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there, I am having a bit of trouble with some of these coral IDs, and would like to know what is in my tank. Here is my build thread for more info: ChunkyMunky Pengopus's 63 gallon reef

IMG_3092.JPG

I'm pretty sure this is not frogspawn...
IMG_3059.JPG

IMG_3057.JPG

The orangish red corals in the back- they like lower light
IMG_3111.JPG

The large flat coral behind the powerhead
 
Looks like photo 1,3,5 Yuma ricordia mushrooms.

photo 2 looks like some kind of paly’s

photo 4 - not really sure but maybe some kind of mushroom as well would be my guess.
 
Looks like photo 1,3,5 Yuma ricordia mushrooms.

photo 2 looks like some kind of paly’s

photo 4 - not really sure but maybe some kind of mushroom as well would be my guess.
Thanks! Looking at pictures I think you might be spot on, although I think 1 is something else, it really doesn't behave like the other ones.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new