soft coral suggestions for predator tank

ARGYGANG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi guys i have a predator tank i want to stock with some soft corals, sadly mr potato and his hot shot of a girlfriend penny think acans and other lps are fine dining (stupid to even try i know but sometimes you just dwell on the small chances lol) these guys are pretty much okay with soft corals right now i know for sure they wont eat any type of gsp, and i have blue xenia and pulsing xenia and they do not mess with those. shoot me some ideas if you have any experience you want to share on any other corals puffers wont eat.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m not sure if they will eat them but I would think zoas would do good in a higher nutrient environment!

Seansea

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zoas will get munched. I had leathers in my old non reef safe fish tank. They didnt mess with them at all. Think they are noxious to even puffers and triggers.

OP
OP
A

ARGYGANG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zoas will get munched. I had leathers in my old non reef safe fish tank. They didnt mess with them at all. Think they are noxious to even puffers and triggers.
Awesome. I actually have a big neon green toadstool and a BIG issue of captain jerk palys so I’m gonna add a frag of toadstool and test them with jerks since I just have so many of them one or two getting eaten if it fails it is still a diet supplement haha.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back