• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Soft corals starter pack - mix and match - 6 frags shipped for $50

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Want to add color and motion to your tank for a low price? I'm trying to clear out a bunch of soft corals to make room in the frag tank. These are nothing high-end but they are big and colorful and cheap. These are great beginner soft corals, easy to keep alive and fast growing. These thrive in a wide variety of light, flow, and nutrient levels.

You choose from my list of soft corals -- I'll ship you 6 frags for $50 or 12 for $80. These are big, fat, well-healed soft coral frags mounted on tiles, frag plugs, or live rock rubble. Here is the list; pictures follow:

A. Eagle eye zoanthids. Bright green and red under blue light.

B. Peanut butter cup zoanthids. Two tone browns in daylight, bright orange centers under blue light.

C. Gobstopper zoanthids. Bright pink center with a bright green mouth. Very bright under blue lights.

D. Neon green sinularia. Super bright green in daylight or blue lights. Grows large with lots of branches.

E. Bright green palythoas. White striped pattern in center, very bright green under blue lights.

F. Pale blue palythoas. Teal to light blue, very distinct from the green ones.

G. Pulsing Xenia. Some love it for its constant motion and rapid growth. Some consider it a pest for the same reason.

H. Tubipora. A cool mint green color. Fast growing but doesnt spread, just makes a giant bush.

I. Green star polyps. This is a branching morph. Very fast growing and very bright green.

J. Spotted green mushrooms. Stripes and spots in shades of green.

L. Kenya tree. Big, brown, and fast-growing.

M: 'armor of god' zoanthids, bright red under both white lights and blues.

N: unnamed zoanthid, I call it yellow and gold. Two different morphs of the same type (not two types mixed together). Metallic coppery under whites, bright yellow and gold under blues.

0: unnamed zoanthid, I call it pink and gold. Unimpressive under white lights. Under blues, it has beautiful pink flecks and a yellow mouth.

Shipping: I ship these priority mail through USPS. They are robust corals that can tolerate this, and it keeps shipping costs low. I will ship each order in a styrofoam lined box with a heat pack, and will delay shipping if weather conditions are not suitable. The shipped costs listed here apply only in OR or WA. Outside of that, additional shipping charges will apply. If youd like to meet somewhere in person between Corvallis - Eugene, subtract $15 from the shipped price. If you'd like to come pick them up in Monroe OR, subtract $20 from listed price.

Finally the pics! First some representative pictures of frags, then mother colony photos for some of the corals, to give you a better sense what they'll grow into.

OP
OP
EMeyer

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the interest, many items sold out so closing the sale for now.

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested when back in stock

dotrat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would also like to know when your selling again.Ou got great looking corals and I got a nice home for them when you wanna start selling again

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 73 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back