Softy Tank

I have basic 40 gallon softy tank (no sump, no skimmer) ... probably not as lush as you're hoping for but...
*won't be near my computer for a while but here's FTS from 2 months ago downloaded from my tank thread

FTS_2024_0401_1.jpeg


Been working out pretty well for the most part -- you can do much better with a bit more effort and easily better equipment.
 
I have basic 40 gallon softy tank (no sump, no skimmer) ... probably not as lush as you're hoping for but...
*won't be near my computer for a while but here's FTS from 2 months ago downloaded from my tank thread

FTS_2024_0401_1.jpeg


Been working out pretty well for the most part -- you can do much better with a bit more effort and easily better equipment.
Looks great, how long have it been running?
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new