Sohal tang addition

EsMilos

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2022
Messages
40
Reaction score
10
Location
canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have a 5 month old Fowlr tank that only has 3 fish. A 4 inches powder brown tang , a 6 inches scopas tang and a 7 inches foxface. I am thinking about adding a sohal tang and I would like to know what would be the largest tang I could get. Could the tang be 12 inches or would the size gap would be to big?
To minimize aggression from both side.
Considering that the current fish are well established
 
Hello, I have a 5 month old Fowlr tank that only has 3 fish. A 4 inches powder brown tang , a 6 inches scopas tang and a 7 inches foxface. I am thinking about adding a sohal tang and I would like to know what would be the largest tang I could get. Could the tang be 12 inches or would the size gap would be to big?
To minimize aggression from both side.
Considering that the current fish are well established
Having owned a sohal - it reached 10" in no time and will be your worse nightmare. I passed it on to someone who had a 19" queen trigger , and he went in with her and still tried to steal all the food.
Same applies to clown tang which in time will terrorize the entire tank
 
How big is the tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new