*SOLD* 2x Ecotech Vortech Mp40 & Extra Wet Side

Item Price
$460 SHIPPED
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Caleb123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
344
Reaction score
141
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have 2x Ecotech Vortech Mp40 available. Each one comes with all 3 spacers, original foam guard, Nem Protect guard, controller mount, and they are both Mobius compatible. MFG dates shown in pictures. I also have an extra wet side that I will throw in. I’m getting out of the hobby for a bit while I am purchasing my first home. $460 shipped for everything. I only accept PayPal for payment.

IMG_2877.jpeg IMG_2878.jpeg IMG_2879.jpeg IMG_2880.jpeg IMG_2881.jpeg IMG_2882.jpeg IMG_2891.jpeg
 
I have 2x Ecotech Vortech Mp40 available. Each one comes with all 3 spacers, original foam guard, Nem Protect guard, controller mount, and they are both Mobius compatible. MFG dates shown in pictures. I also have an extra wet side that I will throw in. I’m getting out of the hobby for a bit while I am purchasing my first home. $460 shipped for everything. I only accept PayPal for payment.

IMG_2877.jpeg IMG_2878.jpeg IMG_2879.jpeg IMG_2880.jpeg IMG_2881.jpeg IMG_2882.jpeg IMG_2891.jpeg
Pm sent
 
Pending Payment
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new