• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD! EcoTech Marine RMS XR15 Mounting Arm

Item Price
$70.00 Includes shipping and fees
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I recently purchased someone’s whole setup that included some things I don’t need, such as this Ecotech mounting arm. I am not very familiar with Ecotech’s products, but I *believe* this is an RMS XR15. I’ve tried to include several photos so you guys can see for yourself. The mount includes only what you see in the photos. It does have some very minor dings in the finish, and a section at the base of the arm with some corrosion spots probably from salt. I tried to show that area in the photos. Overall, it’s really in great condition and I think it would look very nice over someone‘s tank. if you have questions or need additional photos, please let me know.

Asking $70 and that includes shipping and PayPal fees. I only have PayPal, so please no Venmo, etc. US only please, and HI or AK would be additional for shipping. As shown in the photos, I am going to take it apart to make it easier for shipping. The two pieces simply slide together, and you tighten one hex bolt and it‘s back in business.

I would never intentionally hose over a fellow reef2reef member. If you receive this item and you’re disappointed, I will give you a full refund if and when you ship the mount back to me. I think that‘s pretty fair since I am not Walmart ;-)

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0022.jpeg IMG_0023.jpeg IMG_0024.jpeg IMG_0025.jpeg IMG_0026.jpeg IMG_0027.jpeg IMG_0029.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fish Fan

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just FYI, I believe this will only fit up to the gen 4 xr15s.
Thank you!! I freely admit I’m unfamiliar with EcoTech’s stuff, so if I have described this item incorrectly please let me know!

I’m open to fair offers!

Thanks guys!

twiatr2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No worries, Im familiar with the brand and thought I'd give you a helping hand, LOL!

OP
OP
Fish Fan

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries, Im familiar with the brand and thought I'd give you a helping hand, LOL!
I very much appreciate it! If you could - for the benefit of both myself and potential buyers- could you please state exactly what I have here? I’m being very honest, I don’t know EcoTech’s stuff, but this looks like a nice mount. I’m trying to make a few bucks back on a large buy, but the last thing I want to do is mislead a reef2reef member. Thank you for your expertise!

OP
OP
Fish Fan

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have someone interested In this item. I have been a buyer for used gear many times myself, and I would like to pause this sale and give my first respondent a chance to consider my item. If you are also interested, please let me know, and if the first responder decides not to buy this item, you will absolutely be my next choice.

Pending…..

Thanks guys!

OP
OP
Fish Fan

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still available, open to offers!

OP
OP
Fish Fan

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@yanero has made a very prompt PayPal payment, and I would recommend dealing with this R2R member :)

I will do my best to get your item shipped out tomorrow.

Thanks again for your prompt payment!

OP
OP
Fish Fan

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mount is shipped and tracking info sent via PM. Thanks again for your prompt payment!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back