• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

***SOLD***. GHL Controller (COMPLETE) P4, Maxi, Doser 2.0, Powerbar 6E

Item Price
$750
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

turfster26

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2010
Messages
460
Reaction score
116
Location
NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to shut down my tank due to a seam break after 20-years in hobby.

For sale is a GHL controller setup. I am the original owner of all the components: P4, (2) Maxi Dosers, Doser 2.0 and (2) 6E Powerbars. Comes with boxes and all accessories

Also comes with all the cables, level float switches, etc (just not pictured until I breakdown my basement sump room).

Would like to sell complete, but will to part out for serious buyers. $750 complete (shipped).

4B6AA291-4281-4430-9144-EE4D2B76BCB7_1_105_c.jpeg tempImageHLpYq1.png A79C58BC-98A4-4FE7-B221-461556FEF81B_1_105_c.jpeg tempImageOOZBt5.png 650282CB-D31C-4243-8BDA-7B7A1A3A7826_1_105_c.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I wish I saw this earlier.
 
If you decide to part out how much would you want for the Maxi Doser?
 
A lot of interest in the GHL equipment. If the full package falls through this week, I'll part out to those interested.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new