• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD New Large Reef Factory Smart Roller

Item Price
$150 - $180
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

reefmaster70

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
990
Reaction score
473
Location
SW Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
UPDATE: MP40 SOLD

Brand new (L) Smart Roller from Reef Factory. Was never installed, and never used. Comes with misc. hardware, and instruction book. Looking for $175 for it. no box.

Shipping is at buyers expense.

Thanks for looking.

PXL_20260428_170133431.jpg PXL_20260428_170052617.jpg PXL_20260428_170154738.jpg PXL_20260428_170148763.jpg PXL_20260428_165945189.jpg PXL_20260428_170008909.jpg PXL_20260428_165951604.jpg PXL_20260428_170016553.jpg
 
Last edited:
Smart roller still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new