SOLD New Large Reef Factory Smart Roller

Item Price
$150 - $180
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

reefmaster70

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
1,003
Reaction score
475
Location
SW Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
UPDATE: MP40 SOLD

Brand new (L) Smart Roller from Reef Factory. Was never installed, and never used. Comes with misc. hardware, and instruction book. Looking for $175 for it. no box.

Shipping is at buyers expense.

Thanks for looking.

PXL_20260428_170133431.jpg PXL_20260428_170052617.jpg PXL_20260428_170154738.jpg PXL_20260428_170148763.jpg PXL_20260428_165945189.jpg PXL_20260428_170008909.jpg PXL_20260428_165951604.jpg PXL_20260428_170016553.jpg
 
Last edited:
Smart roller still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new