• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD - Orphek Atlantik V4 G2

jschultzbass

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
1,642
Reaction score
1,034
Location
Cloquet, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have 3 Orphek V4 Gen2 for sale That are new in box. I use Orpheks right now over my 130 gallon SPS tank and absolutely love them and was going to convert my 300 gallon tank to a SPS tank but decided to keep it a softie and angel tank so don't need this powerful of a light. I took one out of the box for photos, the other two are still sealed in the shipping boxes. Adding a picture of the ones I have on my tank. Asking $900 shipped per light. Here is link to BRS: https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/atlantik-v4-gen-2-led-light-fixture-orphek.html

IMG_0590.JPG


IMG_0591.JPG


IMG_0592.JPG


IMG_0578.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new