Sold Rbta f/s

Item Price
$30
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Grsfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
280
Reaction score
282
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sold

I have a rose bubble tip anemone that looks like a black widow. Natural split. At least 4-5 inches
01A9557B-85A7-40EE-9F23-EFEE35FB20A4.jpeg
B4DCF72D-4E23-4886-B307-A75E2FA1DA1E.jpeg
33E85E2E-5F48-4625-9446-FF69458826CD.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new