• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD RedSea Reefmatt 1200

Item Price
325
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

smokin'reefer

Sea Urchin
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2016
Messages
1,959
Reaction score
1,557
Location
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Putting up for consideration my Reefmatt 1200.

Im sure I bought this when they first came out. My guess would be 2 or 3 years old. Recently changed motor in the past 6 months. Other than that this thing has run flawlessly the whole time. I always kept the sensor clean so it ran nonstop. Besides the occasional snail holding things up.

For my moderately stocked Peninsula 650 it would go thru a roll every 2 to 3 months.

I am asking $325 obo

Thanks in advance and happy reefing.

20251128_144850.jpg 20251128_144919.jpg 20251128_145224.jpg 20251128_144930.jpg 20251128_144945.jpg 20251128_144938.jpg 20251128_144954.jpg 20251128_145006.jpg 20251128_145146.jpg 20251128_145150.jpg 20251128_145201.jpg 20251128_145217.jpg 20251128_145231.jpg 20251128_145306.jpg 20251128_145034.jpg 20251128_145111.jpg 20251128_145116.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new