• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

sold Reef Delete for pest control - $280 include shipping - almost new

Item Price
280
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

-JoJoReefing-

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2023
Messages
106
Reaction score
52
Location
Lynnwood
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got this almost new reef delete when buying a used setup, supposed to destroy pest DNA so they will not be able to reproduce and eventually get eliminated. I dont think I would use it. New ones sell for $350+; selling it for $280 with shipping included.

1691428851702.png

1691428826545.png
1691428841671.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new