• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

**SOLD** Trigger Systems Sapphire 26 Sump

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

MikeyD1182

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2018
Messages
304
Reaction score
80
Location
Bradenton
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone how’s it going, im selling my Trigger Systems Sapphire 26 Sump due to going with a different style setup. Comes with fresh new porous filter foam strips and a thin mesh filter sock. Sump has self leveling foam on the bottom to keep it level when full if your stand or floors are not level. Sump also has a cord management strip on top rear of sump that is removable. Sump was just thoroughly cleaned with Citric acid and is ready to go now. I’m asking $200 cash or best reasonable cash offer.


26” Long x 13” wide x 15” tall.


More info below


https://www.triggersys.com/ts/sapphire26/

Local pickup / meet up in Bradenton FL.

IMG_0941.jpeg IMG_0942.jpeg IMG_0943.jpeg IMG_0944.jpeg IMG_0945.jpeg IMG_0946.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new