• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD! - Vertex Omega 150 Protein Skimmer + spare needle wheel - $199 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

meinestrasse

Trusted Member & R2R Supporter
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prices include PayPal Buyer Protection! Purchase with confidence when buying with PayPal!

https://paypal.me/meinestrasse

Sells new on BRS for $399. Get it here for $199 shipped in original Vertex box!

This is a newer version of the Omega 150 purchased in the last two years and used very little. I am including a second, spare needle wheel ($60 value) to ensure years of continuous use. I have replaced the silencer with one from an older model Omega 150, since the nipple on the original silencer cracked off. So the silencer looks slightly different but still same color and style. Also, the skimmer cup has been modified to include an emergency drain to prevent dark skimmate from returning into your tank if the cup gets too full or the primary drain gets clogged. I have thoroughly cleaned and sterilized the skimmer body and pump.

Wine bottle body shape with solid construction, V-150 Skimmer pump, pinwheel impeller, custom volute and pumphead, titanium screws, ozone port and silicone coupler.
  • Tank Size: 150 Gallons
  • Power Consumption: ~25W
  • Adjustable Air Draw: Approx. 172 - 238 GPH (650 - 900 LPH)
  • Footprint: 9" x 12"
  • Height: 22"
  • Optimal Level: Max 9.5" Min 7"
IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

joe welder

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want this. Do I just hit your link for PayPal and we are good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 60 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.9%
Back