• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sold

Item Price
123
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
High end blasto plus holy grail micromusa pack $475 shipped.
 

Attachments

  • 75CF2C03-FA69-4FCA-8CA9-781447B5F4A4.jpeg
    75CF2C03-FA69-4FCA-8CA9-781447B5F4A4.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 110
  • 53A827DA-F9E4-49CF-B27E-117909ED28F0.jpeg
    53A827DA-F9E4-49CF-B27E-117909ED28F0.jpeg
    198.5 KB · Views: 129
OG bounce 1” $200
 

Attachments

  • C9EF53E2-0DC1-43CA-9DB8-B5370BBEE984.jpeg
    C9EF53E2-0DC1-43CA-9DB8-B5370BBEE984.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 110
Sorry these all sold. Have a black widow $150 shipped and Chicago sunburst $300 shipped, both $400 shipped.
 
Pics
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8703.jpeg
    IMG_8703.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_8704.jpeg
    IMG_8704.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 88

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new