• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD

Item Price
$10-$30
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

James M

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2018
Messages
9,480
Reaction score
13,006
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local pick up is in 91724. None of these are pest free
Shipping is available
Kenya colony FREE
kenya and Xenia frags FREE
Xenia rock FREE
Large hairy mushroom FREE
Gorgonian $10
3 head splatter $15
4 head splatter $20

IMG_6246.jpeg IMG_6247.jpeg IMG_6662.jpeg IMG_6675.jpeg IMG_6844.jpeg IMG_6845.jpeg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Where are you located
 
I’m interesting in the gorgonian and hairy mushroom I’m in west la so can meet in your area
 
Local pick up is in 91724. None of these are pest free
Shipping is available
Kenya colony FREE
kenya and Xenia frags FREE
Xenia rock FREE
Large hairy mushroom FREE
Gorgonian $10
3 head splatter $15
4 head splatter $20

IMG_6246.jpeg IMG_6247.jpeg IMG_6662.jpeg IMG_6675.jpeg IMG_6844.jpeg IMG_6845.jpeg
I’m in Ontario, what all do you still have available? What pests do they have?
 
I’m in Ontario, what all do you still have available? What pests do they have?
Everything is still available. They don’t have pest directly on them but my tank has astrenias, aptasia, bristle worms.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new