Sold
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!
Yeah, I cant ship them but if you wanted to drive up take everything, I’d let it all go very cheaply. I need to get the tank moved and if no one comes soon I’ll have to take it all up to the fish store.Hi! Are you located in south florida - west palm beach area?
Just realized you are in Orlando.
Hi! I’m fairly new to the hobby and would love to take a look at what you have left. Please pm me I’m localBreaking down our 150 for now as we need to move it and won’t be setting it back up for a while. All fish and corals need new homes. The fish have been in my tank for many years and are disease free.
Tank is dark now, will add a few pics in the morning.
Fish, price negotiable
Large Purple Tang - $175
Large Foxface - $70
Large Lightning Maroon clown - $100
Diamond Goby - $50
Bristletooth tang - $20
Skunk cleaner shrimp - $10
Corals, price negotiable
Gorgonian fan
Blue w/green rim mushrooms
Mayan sun favia
Hammer and frogspawn
Micromussa
Yuma mushrooms, pink and green, many
Small Acan rock
Red bubble anemones, we have like 10
Couple rock flowers
Supplies
Unopened 2 month trident reagent kit
couple bags of salt
nori sheets
unopened reef roids and pellets
Filter material, big roll