Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi all of the above are still available, yes ai is 16HD, mp40 available and apex is the wifi full model that comes with 4 probes( temp, salinity, ph and orp). Also included is display and probe holderHey there. Is the apex the A3 pro? I would be interested in the prime 16 HD or the vortech mp40s if they are still available.
Obviosuly local pick up only on those:Can you give me the specs on the tanks?
72” long by 18” w by 24”. Thats were its located so great. Pm if interested :)Can you give me the dimensions of the two tanks. I am 15 minutes from novi. LxWxH thank you. In Inches. I am more interested in the 140.
Pending sorryInterested in the "Apex pm2 plus 2 flow sensors $50 shipped"
Novi MIWhere are you located?