Somatic Filtration System Giveaway

bfsaunde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#2 - I really like that a company is addressing the needs of cube tank owners. I have never started a cube tank, just because I don't like the limited space in the sump area. My favorite feature is the ability to add-to the base sump with accessories that are specifically designed for the sump. I think that some other sump manufactures have missed on this opportunity.

NeuroticAquatics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#2 - There is not much to not like about this sump setup. Gorgeous, well thought out design in a perfect footprint for something like my 60g cube Reef tank.

NeuroticAquatics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#3 - I like the 120s Skimmer. My other tank is a 240g FOWLR so I'd have to go with two of these.

Any chance there is something larger in the works?

Reef_Tank_Fan_SC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that it is more customizable then some other sumps out there. However I do believe that my favorite feature is the filter sock basket. To me nother is more aggravating then cleaning out that section of the sump. Being able to just take it out and do it just seem so much easier to me.. Well played.

Reef_Tank_Fan_SC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would live to get my hand on the system and try the new skimmer out. I have a reef Octo in my FOWLR and it is awesome but I have it in a diy sump and it still spazzes out every now and again. I would just like to try the system as a whole the way it's intended and see how smooth it all works together

Somatic Aquaristik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
12-1024x432.jpg

Man all there products look so luxurious.

Thansk!!!! we hope you like that they don't have that "luxurious" price point :D

ihavecrabs

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#2 very unique design for dosing/ topoff containers. The fact that it is modular makes it very enticing to multiple types of setups and preferences

ihavecrabs

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
120s Skimmer looks pretty cool. Attention to detail on the laser etching is pretty awesome

ethierwc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
somatic giveaway.jpg

Somatic Filtration System Giveaway

The Somatic 60 Filtration System is the perfect sump for cube tanks or other nano-systems that require a well thought out modular sump system. With modular add-on components like the Return Pump Basket or the Filter Sock Holder you can customize the sump with the accessories that you need and are purpose built components that will fit perfectly within the 60 Filtration System. By just adding your favorite return pump and heater you will have a ready-to-run sump system.

How to Enter:

You may complete one of the following entry methods or complete them all for multiple entries!

1. LIKE the Somatic Aquaristik Here

2. Check out the Somatic 60s Skimmer and Sump Filtration System product page and tell us what features you like about this product as a post in this thread.

3. Check out the other Somatic Products and post a link in this thread to one of the products you might like to try in the future.

*Once you have completed your entries you will have created a post in this thread for each one. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Somatic 60s Skimmer and Sump Filtration System shipped to your door and will include the following:

60 Filtration System
60s Space Saving Protein Skimmer
60 Return Pump Basket
60 Return Pump Basket Filter
60 Filter Sock Holder
60 Filtration Drain Cover

And a choice between the following:

60 Double Stack Dosing Vessel
60 Triple Stack Dosing Vessel

Total MSRP value- $576.92

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Thanks again to Vertex Technologies for this awesome giveaway!

*Please note the contest is open until September 14th*

#1 complete!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back