Somatic Filtration System Giveaway

Rename

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done, I really like how visually pleasing it looks! I'm all about making my setup look great.

somatic giveaway.jpg

Somatic Filtration System Giveaway

The Somatic 60 Filtration System is the perfect sump for cube tanks or other nano-systems that require a well thought out modular sump system. With modular add-on components like the Return Pump Basket or the Filter Sock Holder you can customize the sump with the accessories that you need and are purpose built components that will fit perfectly within the 60 Filtration System. By just adding your favorite return pump and heater you will have a ready-to-run sump system.

How to Enter:

You may complete one of the following entry methods or complete them all for multiple entries!

1. LIKE the Somatic Aquaristik Here

2. Check out the Somatic 60s Skimmer and Sump Filtration System product page and tell us what features you like about this product as a post in this thread.

3. Check out the other Somatic Products and post a link in this thread to one of the products you might like to try in the future.

*Once you have completed your entries you will have created a post in this thread for each one. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Somatic 60s Skimmer and Sump Filtration System shipped to your door and will include the following:

60 Filtration System
60s Space Saving Protein Skimmer
60 Return Pump Basket
60 Return Pump Basket Filter
60 Filter Sock Holder
60 Filtration Drain Cover

And a choice between the following:

60 Double Stack Dosing Vessel
60 Triple Stack Dosing Vessel

Total MSRP value- $576.92

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Thanks again to Vertex Technologies for this awesome giveaway!

*Please note the contest is open until September 14th*

axejason

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love how all the thinking is done for you and you can still purchase it piece by piece.
#2 Complete

Trueg115

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#2 I like how it is like an all in one sump with skimmer already coming with it. I also like how easily upgradeable it is

Reef Creeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the modularity and the small footprint of the sump. Perfect for smaller tanks with limited space inside the stand.

axejason

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love the original as it would fit perfectly in a new build I've been wanting to start.
#3 Complete

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 36 52.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.7%
Back