Somatic Filtration System Giveaway

Reef Box

Shoulder Deep in Saltwater.......Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the compact footprint of the 60s skimmer system! Perfect fit for under a smaller cube tank or just to take up less space in any standard stand. SUPER CLEAN TOO! And with that Sicce pump I'm betting it'll be pretty silent. NICE!

razv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#2. Really liking the footprint and the fact that there is space for everything needed. It is also modular which allows me to configure it as I need to. Would work great under the new anemone cube I'm about to set up.

DavidMc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#3 The auto top off would be a must for me. Since the sump has everything else you need I would definitely go with the ATO.

ckcustomz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the nice small foot print and it has everything you need in a simple nive clean sump

Tomnmisty

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#2 I like the fact the sump is not a standard long space consuming rectangle sump. Looks to have all the same chambers and functions in a compact way that utilizes the small space and gets the water around to each chamber.

razv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#3. The ATO http:, //somaticaquaristik.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/D_Somatic90-Top-Off-Canister-1024x576.jpg , is definitely something I would look into in the future. Don't really want to have a separate container next to the cube for this purpose but really want to maintain stable parameters, this would solve the situation.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 42.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 33.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back