Some B&W fun

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
20
Location
NW Chicago Suburbs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been playing with converting images to black and white. It makes for some interesting results and I thought people here might enjoy some of the images.
Gary

trikentrionflabelliforme11-21-1001bw.jpg


plawfavia6stack02bw.jpg


dendrotentacles01bw.jpg
 
Great pics Gary! In the third pic, what kind of coral is that? My guess would be the feeders of a scoly or possibly a dendro, but now I have that "gotta know" feeling
 
Thanks to all. Glad you enjoyed the images.

Swanny: Dendrophyllia
Sea: human perspective form????
 
Great photos Gary. The second one looks like NASA took it! LOL!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new