OP
OP
m0jjen

m0jjen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did say not you personally didnt i? Yes when heavy in then 0 isnt a problem but people generally wont up the feeding at that stage and wonder why things die.
No you did not :) But you put that statement in my thread thats discussing my particular problem so I was under the impression it was for that cause. And I find that the statement still is misleading since the numbers dont mean anything without husbandry and whatnot. Wasnt my intention to jump you or anything, simply discuss the statement you made in the thread about my particular problem.

redeyejedi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No you did not :) But you put that statement in my thread thats discussing my particular problem so I was under the impression it was for that cause. And I find that the statement still is misleading since the numbers dont mean anything without husbandry and whatnot. Wasnt my intention to jump you or anything, simply discuss the statement you made in the thread about my particular problem.
True. I was just commenting on the other guys reply as that is normally the case as most dont have a massive export program to feed crazy amounts and still keep nutrients low. I know i dont anyway.

OP
OP
m0jjen

m0jjen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True. I was just commenting on the other guys reply as that is normally the case as most dont have a massive export program to feed crazy amounts and still keep nutrients low. I know i dont anyway.
I dont think my filtration is that supertuned but somehow i manage to 0, not like hometest 0 but triton ICP test 0 po4 and P with out GFO, carbon and all typs of medias and additives. Been running pretty simular filtration in all my tanks, oversized skimmer, filterroller and a some biomedia (maxspect bioblock atm). Always had a really hard time to keep nutrients up even with aminos, coral powder food, mixing all sorts of foods etc.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 133 59.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.8%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 79 35.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.4%
Back