Some diving and snorkeling pics from Mexico.

  • Thread starter Thread starter swannyson7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Sweet eel pic......I've never seen that species before.....

Darren
 
awesome!!!! if i wasn't so freaking scared to fly i would be able to enjoy places like that also...lol I don't know if im more impressed with the blue tangs or the huge flag!!!!! how big you think that flag was???

Not sure on the exact size, but it's monsterous! You can see it from just about anywhere on the strip in Cancun.
 
Sweet eel pic......I've never seen that species before.....

Darren
I'm pretty sure it's a gold spotted eel. He was pretty dosile and was curious enough to come out of the rockwork when I came by.
 
I have to get back to Cancun again. Playa Del Carmen was fantastic. A little too hot for me, but the water couldn't have been more gorgeous.

So the eel wasn't something you'd be concerned about? And that was a crab you were holding? Do you have any pictures of it, either under water or with arms extended?
 
I have to get back to Cancun again. Playa Del Carmen was fantastic. A little too hot for me, but the water couldn't have been more gorgeous.

So the eel wasn't something you'd be concerned about? And that was a crab you were holding? Do you have any pictures of it, either under water or with arms extended?
Marc- The eel didn't seem the least bit scared of me, but at the same time he wasn't intrigued by me either. We both kept our distance and it was probably for the best. I don't have any other pics of the crab with it's arms extended, but it's a flame box crab. They seem to be pretty common throughout the Carribean and if you google it, you'll find a ton of pictures.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new