Some diving and snorkeling pics from Mexico.

Lowsingle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet eel pic......I've never seen that species before.....

Darren

OP
OP
swannyson7

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome!!!! if i wasn't so freaking scared to fly i would be able to enjoy places like that also...lol I don't know if im more impressed with the blue tangs or the huge flag!!!!! how big you think that flag was???

Not sure on the exact size, but it's monsterous! You can see it from just about anywhere on the strip in Cancun.

OP
OP
swannyson7

swannyson7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet eel pic......I've never seen that species before.....

Darren
I'm pretty sure it's a gold spotted eel. He was pretty dosile and was curious enough to come out of the rockwork when I came by.

melev

Avid Hobbyist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to get back to Cancun again. Playa Del Carmen was fantastic. A little too hot for me, but the water couldn't have been more gorgeous.

So the eel wasn't something you'd be concerned about? And that was a crab you were holding? Do you have any pictures of it, either under water or with arms extended?

OP
OP
swannyson7

swannyson7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to get back to Cancun again. Playa Del Carmen was fantastic. A little too hot for me, but the water couldn't have been more gorgeous.

So the eel wasn't something you'd be concerned about? And that was a crab you were holding? Do you have any pictures of it, either under water or with arms extended?
Marc- The eel didn't seem the least bit scared of me, but at the same time he wasn't intrigued by me either. We both kept our distance and it was probably for the best. I don't have any other pics of the crab with it's arms extended, but it's a flame box crab. They seem to be pretty common throughout the Carribean and if you google it, you'll find a ton of pictures.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back