Some frags for sale

Brewman1987

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
604
Reaction score
506
Location
Scotland, ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I have some frags that have been healed for at least a couple months now since cutting.

Several large pieces (2+”) of Hollywood stunner chalice $20.00 each.

1 large chunk of purple digi $30.00ea
3 smaller frags of purple digi $20.00ea

4 frags of green montipora spongodes $20.00 ea

Local pickup only

0023CDD1-94BD-4CCE-92EA-219DCDBD8CC9.jpeg


B916C32B-D11A-4998-A720-8E056DD52406.jpeg


2668CFBF-C6EC-4BB3-9441-57C36194D8D5.jpeg


54BC6F38-7AB5-4DA1-B98D-A0BE85BA659D.jpeg


DA92611E-A212-4ABB-8604-8D1A13A8A16A.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new