Some good results since dosing "Elementz"...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Triton US

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As we've discussed, we are doing Triton "Base Elementz" and embracing the "Method" on 5 of our 6, 2,000 U.S. gallon raceways at Unique Corals. It's been a little over a month, and we believe that we have seen significant improvements in the color, growth, and overall health of our corals, particularly the Acropora. Customers and visitors tell us they see a big difference as well, which is important, because we didn't want to be fooling ourselves thinking that we're seeing big differences when there are none!

Here are a few of our Acros. Note the richness of the colors and the overall polyp extension and health. It's only the very early stages, but we're very pleased with our results thus far!

UC4-piece-ultra-millie-frag-pack-188.jpg

UC2inch-green-acro-sp-possibly-tort-frag-42.jpg

UC1andhalfinch-multicolor-acro-frag-98.jpg

UC3-quarterinch-pearlberry-78-inv-6.jpg

UC1andhalfinch-pink-millie-frag-78.jpg

OP
OP
Triton US

Triton US

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UC1inch-purple-rim-blue-tenuis-frag-42.jpg

UC1andhalfinch-sunset-millie-frag-68.jpg

UC1inch-blue-dragon-acro-frag-88.jpg

UC2inch-ice-fire-echinata-frag-78.jpg

UC1inch-rasberry-millie-frag-48.jpg

Like many of you who are just starting out with Triton, we're still learning the ropes, so to speak, utilizing Triton on large systems. We're super excited about the potential with our corals, and we hope these photos can provide some inspiration to those of you contemplating incorporating the Triton "Method" into your husbandry routine!

Thanks,

Scott and Joe
Triton U.S. /Unique Corals

d_adler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UC1inch-purple-rim-blue-tenuis-frag-42.jpg

UC1andhalfinch-sunset-millie-frag-68.jpg

UC1inch-blue-dragon-acro-frag-88.jpg

UC2inch-ice-fire-echinata-frag-78.jpg

UC1inch-rasberry-millie-frag-48.jpg

Like many of you who are just starting out with Triton, we're still learning the ropes, so to speak, utilizing Triton on large systems. We're super excited about the potential with our corals, and we hope these photos can provide some inspiration to those of you contemplating incorporating the Triton "Method" into your husbandry routine!

Thanks,

Scott and Joe
Triton U.S. /Unique Corals

any update on how triton has worked out for you now? are you guys still running triton on your tanks??

acromike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am running triton on a 500 gallon system and I am up to 260ml a day to keep my alkalinity between 7 and 8 anyone else using a similar volume on a large tank

BigKid4788

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Acromike have you checked your calcium? I've noticed that my alk is lower than 8 but after having a Triton test, everything else was in line. Instead of increasing the dosage, I have added the Alk booster.

BigKid4788

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's a Triton product that helps keep your Alk up. I would recommend you having your water tested by Triton. If your parameters are in line and your Alk is still lower than you want, I would recommend purchasing the Alk booster.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 24 40.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.4%
Back