OP
OP
kevinl

kevinl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want everyone to know and understand that this is a big, complicated process to complete. Until I receive my PA state ID, I am unable to open a bank account and accept credit cards. I am anxiously awaiting notification from the state. I apologize for any inconvenience.
My goal is to serve you with your wants and needs! We are working hard to meet those wants and needs.
An important goal for me was to provide supplies to maintain your systems, food, salt, meds, media, test kits and quality RO/DI water. We are stocked now!
Jaime placed an incredible 1st fish order and they are looking GREAT! He's the man!!
Now for corals, we are ending the cycle process, with the new sanitized tanks at the store. It will be a couple of weeks before we begin stocking corals.
We all know the story about all the bans that have been placed on coral collection in the past few years and we are going to work hard to stock the best we can ship in!
I want everyone to know this is a new business to me, but I'm a hobbiest just like you! I want to keep the passion we all have for our hobby and provide the best product I can.
Stop in and see us! I'm off to the store now to meet up with our newest team member @ReefQueen. I'm so excited she is joining us in this new adventure!!

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Dawn and big thank you Kevin for giving me this opportunity! The Reef Gallery has always been my favorite LFS so I am super excited to be a part of making it better then ever!

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wasn’t able to make it up yesterday and won’t be able to go today, but will certainly be coming up next weekend.
Just be aware that we are closing a bit early on Saturday in order to go to the clubs meeting.

python73

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone had that leopard on hold, and that eibli is in my tank. :) Though there was a second eibli. Pretty great selection of fish and the prices were quite good also. Will be picking up my salt there too. Nice to have a great LFS. Bring some cash with you!

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone had that leopard on hold, and that eibli is in my tank. :) Though there was a second eibli. Pretty great selection of fish and the prices were quite good also. Will be picking up my salt there too. Nice to have a great LFS. Bring some cash with you!

Thank you for the kind words. I will be placing an order for delivery next Monday. I am certainly ordering more leopard wrasses.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are the frag tanks going?
Ah, there are probably 130 frags in it. There are several colonies that need fragged up. I am picking up more coral probably Monday before heading in. The timer was messed up on the front tank and it needs a good cleaning from diatoms (looked at under the microscope) but honestly it was pretty nasty when I was there unpacking this evening, but should be looking good after a good syphoning. We did spend a couple grand today buying pieces for aquaculture. I ordered a shipment of colonies, but they won't be here til next Monday. We hooked some new Radion XR 30 pros up over the 4 foot end cap frag tank for our higher end SPS frags that the boss man grows. I am also pickingSo they are certainly coming along. The plan at this point is to finish getting the invert system up on Monday and get 3,000ish mix of Trochus, mexican turbos, scarlet hermits, red legged hermits, astrea and peppermint shrimp shipment into those tanks.

Misled

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fun being up there with you guys yesterday. If anybody needs inverts, this is the place. Got a bunch of snails and crabs to feed my mantis while there. You just can't beat the prices!!!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back