• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

some nice blastos

Item Price
25-300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
Joe462

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i struggled to get the white balance right this time but they are close
BSA twister 300
tt13.jpg

BSA tittie twister 2 350
tt14.jpg

BSA tittie twister 3 350$
tt15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Joe462

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i got these in a trade, i was told they were rainbow blastos, they don't really look that rainbow to me under my lighting but..... they are pretty cool looking
maybe rainbow blasto 1 100$
rr2.jpg

maybe rainbow blasto 2 100$
rr3.jpg

OP
OP
Joe462

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I can't remember the name of this one, i really dig it though bright red with black (or very dark purple) center. grows into big puffy heads
75$
bh2.jpg

OP
OP
Joe462

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Blasto Update: the UC OG ironman blastos and BSA tittie twister blastos are sold out for the time being, i will have more available at some point.

Thanks!

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please let me know when anything on the high end becomes available like tittie twisters. I am buying this it was labeled rainbow indo blasto. Do you know anything about it or its value? I am thinking of backing out. I am going to add pics off what I am supposed to be buying, if you dont mind telling me if they are good pieces. I still am looking for tittie twister. I am picking up deadpool tomorrow for sure I just bought on an auction! I paid 160 plus shipping so not sure if I got a good deal, the others were 50 or less and one called golden goose which is purple with green center was 102. I dont think I am going to go through with that! Dosnt look like much really. I had no idea it would go for what I bid! LOL He might let me trade up for something else.

Attachments

• dead pool blasto.jpg
    dead pool blasto.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 33
  • indo rainbow blasto.jpg
    indo rainbow blasto.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 34
  • ultra indo blasto.jpg
    ultra indo blasto.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 33
  • dead pool blasto.jpg
    dead pool blasto.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 39
  • indo rainbow blasto.jpg
    indo rainbow blasto.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 31
  • ultra indo blasto.jpg
    ultra indo blasto.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 71

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry it copied some 2 times and cant get others to download. I will try again later. First is deadpool for 160 second is supposed to be rainbow indo but dosnt look like what I have been seeing as rainbow. I paid 55.00 3rd pic I got for 10 bucks! I doubt that its a high end blasto though and I have so many mediocre corals that I am trying to get only high end now! There are several more and my whole order came out to over 800 and the deadpool was a different auction! I may see if this guy willlet me trade up. I bought gonios and acans that I way overpaid at 60 a polyp! I got carried away with bidding lol. It used to be on ebay whoever bids the most wins but the way they tabulate the bids you could pay half of what you bid but lately it hasnt been working that way! I end up paying close or excatly what I bid:(

OP
OP
Joe462

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Please let me know when anything on the high end becomes available like tittie twisters. I am buying this it was labeled rainbow indo blasto. Do you know anything about it or its value? I am thinking of backing out. I am going to add pics off what I am supposed to be buying, if you dont mind telling me if they are good pieces. I still am looking for tittie twister. I am picking up deadpool tomorrow for sure I just bought on an auction! I paid 160 plus shipping so not sure if I got a good deal, the others were 50 or less and one called golden goose which is purple with green center was 102. I dont think I am going to go through with that! Dosnt look like much really. I had no idea it would go for what I bid! LOL He might let me trade up for something else.
I'm not sure about that. i can barely keep track of what the ones i have are going for let alone ones i'm not familiar with, but those prices don't sound terrible. It does seem like if you placed a bid you should probably follow through with the purchase, lol. Unless you can come to some other agreement with the seller.

I do have BSA tittie twisters, UC ironman, and what was traded to me as CB rainbow explosion blastos. They are just healed to the point that i think they are good to go.

OP
OP
Joe462

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sorry it copied some 2 times and cant get others to download. I will try again later. First is deadpool for 160 second is supposed to be rainbow indo but dosnt look like what I have been seeing as rainbow. I paid 55.00 3rd pic I got for 10 bucks! I doubt that its a high end blasto though and I have so many mediocre corals that I am trying to get only high end now! There are several more and my whole order came out to over 800 and the deadpool was a different auction! I may see if this guy willlet me trade up. I bought gonios and acans that I way overpaid at 60 a polyp! I got carried away with bidding lol. It used to be on ebay whoever bids the most wins but the way they tabulate the bids you could pay half of what you bid but lately it hasnt been working that way! I end up paying close or excatly what I bid:(
Sometimes you get really good deals in auctions and sometimes not so much. they are hit and miss.

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure about that. i can barely keep track of what the ones i have are going for let alone ones i'm not familiar with, but those prices don't sound terrible. It does seem like if you placed a bid you should probably follow through with the purchase, lol. Unless you can come to some other agreement with the seller.

I do have BSA tittie twisters, UC ironman, and what was traded to me as CB rainbow explosion blastos. They are just healed to the point that i think they are good to go.
No way would I stiff him! I am a person of my word. Besides I would have 100 percent feedback with over 1200 purchases..LOL. I may see if we can come to a trade agreement! Can you send a pm about the ones you have? I nned to pay this guy by tomorrow Geez! I can believe I spent 800 though! UGGGHH. dang torch went for 28 bucks while I was bidding on a 26 dollar zoa! LOL. Then later I win it for 88.00 and its just a plain green torch with blue tips! My problem is I hate to pay sipping for one or two so I go nuts bidding! I think I have a shopping/coral addiction! I need to join a 12 step program! LOL

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe462

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
UPDATE!

One of the Ironman is still available, thought it was sold.
400 for the UC og Ironman (1)
250 for the BSA tittie twister (2)
250 for the rainbow explosion (3)
100 for rainbow blasto (4)
100 for F2M holy grail micromusa (5)

Some of those pictured are sold, i will get better pictures of those that are still available later.

Attachments

• blastos.jpeg
    blastos.jpeg
    239.3 KB · Views: 69
  • blastos1.jpeg
    blastos1.jpeg
    206.4 KB · Views: 79
  • blastos2.jpeg
    blastos2.jpeg
    197.5 KB · Views: 52

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 74 51.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 73 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 21.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.3%
Back