Some pics - acro id? LPS and Zoo's -

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sikryd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
2,321
Reaction score
15
Location
MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I can't find a tank build thread that I thought I did on here, I figure I will post some pics that I just put up on my local forum.

New clam I just picked up. Its still opening up this morning....

Clam.jpg



Here is an acro I am not sure the name to, or if it has a name. Slowly becoming a favorite. Been coloring it up for 4 months now. Just starting to come into its own.

acroname.jpg


These are some SWEET grandis, favorite zoo right now. Took a couple months to color them up like this. Better green than the picture, since the camera isn't the greatest.

grandis.jpg


Monti's

Montis.jpg
 
Lineatus Supermale pair - pic sucks since I cleaned the QT this morning and it is settling down. Wife buys the fish so this is what she picked up this weekend.
I am on the local "Do not sell coral" to Chad list till fall! lol

Lineatus.jpg


Acan Island - Thanks Iceman for the SWEET acans - whoever missed out on these due to your pictures will be bumbing now!!! I didn't get all of them in, or the smaller crazy looking ones.

Acanfarm.jpg
 
Looks good man ... Acans are nice
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new