Some pictures in Hawaii

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for sharing the pics. hope to take the boys there when they get a little bigger, so they can at least remember the trip. :)

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the picture of the frangi pani flowers (second post, second picture, between tree and turtle). I have that plant at the house and love the way it looks when it blooms. Awesome pictures.

MimicOcto8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gorgeous pix bud. I love Oahu and in fact my brother use to live there. he was on the Kailua paddle team and took state champs.

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to get the wife to go out there and she was onboard until she found out how long the flight was, she doesn't like to fly. Thanks for sharing, thats as close I'll get for a while.

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to come back to this thread and have another look. Absolutely gorgeous pictures. I have several friends from Hawai but personally have never visited. Hopefully sometime in the future when our finances are better, I'll be able to fly the family out there for a couple of weeks.

OP
OP
Dave3112

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Thanks y'all for all the compliments! I hope that my travels take me back there too. I truely enjoyed the people and the island. Maybe I will have the chance to see the other islands too. I was only able to see Oahu.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 26.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 30.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back