Some pictures in Hawaii

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dave3112
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
thanks for sharing the pics. hope to take the boys there when they get a little bigger, so they can at least remember the trip. :)
 
Love the picture of the frangi pani flowers (second post, second picture, between tree and turtle). I have that plant at the house and love the way it looks when it blooms. Awesome pictures.
 
gorgeous pix bud. I love Oahu and in fact my brother use to live there. he was on the Kailua paddle team and took state champs.
 
I tried to get the wife to go out there and she was onboard until she found out how long the flight was, she doesn't like to fly. Thanks for sharing, thats as close I'll get for a while.
 
I had to come back to this thread and have another look. Absolutely gorgeous pictures. I have several friends from Hawai but personally have never visited. Hopefully sometime in the future when our finances are better, I'll be able to fly the family out there for a couple of weeks.
 
Wow! Thanks y'all for all the compliments! I hope that my travels take me back there too. I truely enjoyed the people and the island. Maybe I will have the chance to see the other islands too. I was only able to see Oahu.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new