Some Saturday Top-Downs

  • Thread starter Thread starter jda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
NICE!
 
Awesome shots and I am impressed with the camera on the X.
 
Nice! I’ve been wanting to see some pictures of your tank for a while now.
 
I like the big blue one, and please you don't need to apologize for halide glare. Its nice to see that I am not the last one using them :)
 
The big blue on in the last photo is just Cali Tort from ORA. It is an amazing coral under high intensity and good spectrum. Most people do not even know what they really can look like.
 
What is that first photo of? With the yellow tips?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new