Some things change and some don't

Howdy
howdy.gif
 
hi welcome back to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
It's been 20 years since I've been involved with SW aquariums and Reefing. Not that I'm surprised that things have changed - automation is the big thing, players in the game... etc. But the one thing that hasn't changed is the friendly, knowledgeable and passionate people that are involved in this awesome hobby. It was that way 20 years ago, just the communication between those great people has changed - for the better, I might add. I'm really looking forward to diving back into this and asking lots of questions.
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Welcome back after such a long time!!
What kind of tank are you setting up??
looking at a used 90 gallon now to start as live rock and fish and add sps as things mature. I had a 55 gallon with LR and SPS and it did extremely well and loved every second of it. Unfortunately, job changes and life took over and, bam! 20 years later... more life changes and I'm back at it. So looking forward to it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new