Some top downs of my sps reboot

  • Thread starter Thread starter bct15
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
2,847
Reaction score
169
Location
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to learn how to use my camera and took some top down shots of some of my acros. I'm starting over after a long distance move. Sorry about the overly blue pictures, I'm still learning. No super popular named corals in this bunch.

IMG_1021.JPG
IMG_1025.JPG
IMG_1033.JPG
IMG_1042.JPG
 
And a couple more

IMG_1007.JPG


IMG_1009.JPG
 
And this pink polyped tenuis is pretty cool

IMG_0995.JPG
 
Thanks, it is weird to me because they look great on my camera but when I copy and upload them they look very blue.
 
Looking good. I remember your old tank and admired your ability with sps corals. What are the equipment specs?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new