• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Some zoas for sale

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 rocks with about 25-30 polyps each on them for sale, the first rock is a mutiple morph rock with Eagle Eyes and some Green Bay Packers. The second rock is some pinks and some pinks with green centers. I would like to get $30 for both(together not individual) + shipping, shipping is running about $25 for USPS overnight Express. I cannot accept credit cards on Paypal and if you send with debit please add 5% to the total for paypal fees. Here are the pics

Rock #1
DSCN1011.jpg

Rock #2

DSCN1012.jpg

Please post and them PM if interested...

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to add a 2 polyp frag of Purple deaths to this for another $40. So that is a total of $70+shipping for all the frags. I don't have a pic of the Purple deaths yet but can get one tomorrow. So the pack will include the 2 x 25 polyp frags and a 2 polyp frag of PDs for $70+shipping as stated above....If interested let me know I need to clear this stuff out and get the rest of the cash for a sweet coral addition......

rackyrane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will take them. Can you pm your paypal addy and pics of the purple deaths?
Thanks!

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Rocky

I have a deal set up but you next in line if it falls through.....I work thirds so I got a few PMs while I was at work. Going by the time of the PM.....I will let you know what happens though, thanks.

James

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 57 42.2%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 66 48.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.9%
Back