• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Some zoas for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
7,482
Reaction score
44
Location
Kalamazoo Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 rocks with about 25-30 polyps each on them for sale, the first rock is a mutiple morph rock with Eagle Eyes and some Green Bay Packers. The second rock is some pinks and some pinks with green centers. I would like to get $30 for both(together not individual) + shipping, shipping is running about $25 for USPS overnight Express. I cannot accept credit cards on Paypal and if you send with debit please add 5% to the total for paypal fees. Here are the pics

Rock #1
DSCN1011.jpg


Rock #2

DSCN1012.jpg


Please post and them PM if interested...
 
I am going to add a 2 polyp frag of Purple deaths to this for another $40. So that is a total of $70+shipping for all the frags. I don't have a pic of the Purple deaths yet but can get one tomorrow. So the pack will include the 2 x 25 polyp frags and a 2 polyp frag of PDs for $70+shipping as stated above....If interested let me know I need to clear this stuff out and get the rest of the cash for a sweet coral addition......
 
Will take them. Can you pm your paypal addy and pics of the purple deaths?
Thanks!
 
Hey Rocky

I have a deal set up but you next in line if it falls through.....I work thirds so I got a few PMs while I was at work. Going by the time of the PM.....I will let you know what happens though, thanks.

James
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new