Somehow I don't think that's right Liveaquaria...

  • Thread starter Thread starter HK180
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HK180

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Messages
62
Reaction score
46
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LA Yellow tamarin wrasse.png

I realize that transit delays and lack of availability are driving price increases, but I really, really hope that's a typo (and if not, glad that I already have one!)
 
LA Yellow tamarin wrasse.png

I realize that transit delays and lack of availability are driving price increases, but I really, really hope that's a typo (and if not, glad that I already have one!)

They go for about 60 bucks at my LFS so this is a huge mark up. If my LFS can sell the for 60 and probably has the same wholesaler…..clearly LA is being ridiculous.
 
One too many ‘9’s is my guess.
 
LA Yellow tamarin wrasse.png

I realize that transit delays and lack of availability are driving price increases, but I really, really hope that's a typo (and if not, glad that I already have one!)

Haha ya i imagine there is just an extra 9 that snuck in there.
 
What a difference a decimal point can make. Lol! ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new