Someone is nicking the orange

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nano_Man
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Are you still doing the orange thing? Thought I would post this since I used it for a different thread.
38F3F7E2-56C3-4077-8E86-AE7B9AA4F0D2.png
 
Are you still doing the orange thing? Thought I would post this since I used it for a different thread.
38F3F7E2-56C3-4077-8E86-AE7B9AA4F0D2.png
What is that looks like your cat has a doggie tummy. Or is it for thickening gravy. Welcome to the orange mad house
 
Orange you glad you posted that on your build thread?
Hahaha. It's now The House of Orange / "Team Styx". Orange you glad I changed it?
 
Ohio State University grad here. Grew up in north east Ohio since 6th grade. Born in Grand Rapids and my parents were from Cadilac. My family in the mitten has given me grief for decades.
 
Ohio State University grad here. Grew up in north east Ohio since 6th grade. Born in Grand Rapids and my parents were from Cadilac. My family in the mitten has given me grief for decades.
Born kzoo went to college in grand rapids. And how did you become a traitor. Moved to Ohio doesn't mean you have to be an Ohio state fan.
 
Born kzoo went to college in grand rapids. And how did you become a traitor. Moved to Ohio doesn't mean you have to be an Ohio state fan.
Father’s work, graduating definitely made me a buckeye. Ohio State first, Big 10 second. When you are my age and all your life you hear announcers talk about the Big 10 like the redheaded stepchild while they oooze over their golden boys the SEC and ACC I support every Big 10 team. Rooted for Xichigan in the last two playoffs because, well they are Big 10. I was hoping for two Big 10 in the championship game, with OSU the winner of course.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new