• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Someone please help me finally get a hellfire torch

Pharmasqueek

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Messages
788
Reaction score
628
Location
Rio Rancho
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I've been through a tough time trying to get a hellfire torch. The first time I got one, it wasn't a hellfire and it melted anyways. The second time it was a dragon soul. It's very healthy, but I was told it's not a hellfire. 3rd time I actually got a hellfire, but the container broke in shipping and the little guy was out of water for too long and I thought it might recover, but it didn't. Now I just bought another hellfire and I'm being told by a vendor I trust without actually saying it that it's not a hellfire, they just said "vendors mislabel things all the time" and I took that to mean that I once again didn't buy a hellfire. Can someone please sell me a head of actually hellfire torch? I'd be very grateful. I'm a graduate student who works an awful lot to pay my bills and support my coral habit, so I'm about to give up on buying a hellfire until I can afford to waste more money.... thank you! My number is eight one 8 9 four one 4 9 one 1 I'm in Rio Rancho, NM.
 
TCK corals has several on their site and the torches I have purchased from them have always match their picture and have been very healthy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new