• PLEASE create your market listing (new for sale thread) HERE in our new marketplace! The new marketplace will allow you to create listings based on criteria that will help those searching for aquarium products and livestock find your items easier. You will also be able to accept online payment or your own method of outside payment. The new market will also allow you to pick and choose who you sell to easier, keep track of your products, give and receive feedback scores and much more! Thank you. For more info please see this thread or go directly to the Beta Market here.

Someone please help me finally get a hellfire torch

Pharmasqueek

View Badges
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been through a tough time trying to get a hellfire torch. The first time I got one, it wasn't a hellfire and it melted anyways. The second time it was a dragon soul. It's very healthy, but I was told it's not a hellfire. 3rd time I actually got a hellfire, but the container broke in shipping and the little guy was out of water for too long and I thought it might recover, but it didn't. Now I just bought another hellfire and I'm being told by a vendor I trust without actually saying it that it's not a hellfire, they just said "vendors mislabel things all the time" and I took that to mean that I once again didn't buy a hellfire. Can someone please sell me a head of actually hellfire torch? I'd be very grateful. I'm a graduate student who works an awful lot to pay my bills and support my coral habit, so I'm about to give up on buying a hellfire until I can afford to waste more money.... thank you! My number is eight one 8 9 four one 4 9 one 1 I'm in Rio Rancho, NM.

Fritz

MW319

View Badges
Reaction score
TCK corals has several on their site and the torches I have purchased from them have always match their picture and have been very healthy.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Do you take notice when your coral starts stretching or shrinking?

• YES and usually there is a probem

Votes: 83 65.9%
  • YES but I never have a problem

Votes: 28 22.2%
  • NO

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 9 7.1%
LRS