• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Someone please help me finally get a hellfire torch

Pharmasqueek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I've been through a tough time trying to get a hellfire torch. The first time I got one, it wasn't a hellfire and it melted anyways. The second time it was a dragon soul. It's very healthy, but I was told it's not a hellfire. 3rd time I actually got a hellfire, but the container broke in shipping and the little guy was out of water for too long and I thought it might recover, but it didn't. Now I just bought another hellfire and I'm being told by a vendor I trust without actually saying it that it's not a hellfire, they just said "vendors mislabel things all the time" and I took that to mean that I once again didn't buy a hellfire. Can someone please sell me a head of actually hellfire torch? I'd be very grateful. I'm a graduate student who works an awful lot to pay my bills and support my coral habit, so I'm about to give up on buying a hellfire until I can afford to waste more money.... thank you! My number is eight one 8 9 four one 4 9 one 1 I'm in Rio Rancho, NM.

MW319

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TCK corals has several on their site and the torches I have purchased from them have always match their picture and have been very healthy.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back