Someone please help me ID this coral!!

elgrcr12

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Location
Dalton
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! So my local pet store has this coral that i think is neat. It almost looked like SPS in real life, but I believe it’s a soft coral because that’s all they ever carry. It’s really cheap and I love the look of it, but can’t figure out what it is so I can see if I even want it in my tank. Thanks guys!!

PS: Sorry for the bad pic. It’s the middle one.

101F0B54-DB51-4ACA-BBC5-7CCF27CDAD44.jpeg
 
hi,can you post pic w whites on ?
 
It’s not in my tank. I took the picture in the store so that’s the only picture I have. I do know the polyps had a yellowish tint.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new